S&M Solutions Careers
Senior social media specialist
Senior social media specialist is urgently needed for working from home for a digital marketing agency (S&M solutions) :-
– Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification .
– Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling.
-Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications. -Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily.
-Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging.
-Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles.
-Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies.
-Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar.
– (2 : 4) years of experience at least is a must.
– Working hours: 8 hrs/day for 5 days/week – Work location: From home for now then S&M Solutions head office in Mokattam
Please send your cv to email@example.com with senior social media specialist in subject
English SEO content Writers
English SEO content Writers are needed for a digital marketing agency (S&M solutions ):-
-Writing search engine optimized copy
-Optimizing current copy on a client’s website (page titles, Meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.)
– Blog writing and posting ,Backlinking , Keyword research , Rank analysis
-Content marketing strategy analysisa
-Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
-Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, email marketing content, social media, press releases and company websites.
-Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
-Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
-Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
-Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
-Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
-Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content .
Please , if you are interested send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with SEO content writer in subject .
SEO/SEM expert is urgently needed to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities on multiple websites for a digital marketing agency (S&M solutions ) :-
– Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
– Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
– Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs.
– Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
– Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
– Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
– Research and analyze competitor advertising links
-Develop and implement link building strategy
– Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
on newly developed code
– Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
– Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
– Work location : From home for now
– Work hours : 8 hours /5 days
Please if you are interested send your cv to email@example.com with SEO in subject
Senior Media Buyer
Senior Media Buyer is urgently needed for a digital marketing agency (S&M solutions) with an attractive salary :-
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility :-
– Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients.
– Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
-Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
-Handle the creation of large keyword lists;
Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
-Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
-Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
-Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives
Direct, handle, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
-Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
-Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
-Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
-Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results; and
– High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
– 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
– Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
– Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
– Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
– Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
– AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
– English proficiency required.
Please if you are interested send us your cv here firstname.lastname@example.org with media buyer in subject.
We are looking for an experienced Flutter Developer who will join our talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
-Your duties will include managing Flutter (Android, iOS) application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
– +1 year of experience working with mobile development
– +1 year experience in Flutter Development.
– Experience in Flutter Development
– Have experience with Flutter for both iOS and Android.
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Familiarity with code versioning tools.
– You should have good experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly.
– We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers, and web designers.
If you are interested kindly send your cv to email@example.com with Flutter developer in subject.